- Be nice.
- No spam or porn.
- No advertising. This includes links or images in your signature or avatar. Also, you may not post your products or services for sale in this forum; the Buy/Sell/Trade category is reserved for individuals or non-dealer businesses to sell their own used equipment. If you are a dealer or reseller, pleasecontact us directly for details about how you can advertise here.
- The Buy/Sell/Trade category is intended for surveying-related equipment. Please do not post firearms.
- Political discussions are not allowed. Anything you post that contains a political or religious lean will be removed and your account will be locked, banned or both. For example, if you want to talk about sports, don’t add political banter to your sports post.
We here at RPLS Today are indeed human and miss some things due to time constraints and other reasons. If you see anything offensive or miscategorized, please use the Report button associated with the offending post to let us know. Please do not use the contact form to report problems.
A word about censorship and freedom of speech
The US Bill of Rights allows citizens the right to free speech in a public forum without limitations imposed by the State. (“Congress shall make no law?bridging the freedom of speech.”) This forum is not a “public forum”; it is a private forum that is open to the public. As a general rule, however, we uphold the ideals of the Constitution and do not condone the censorship of ideas. We allow relatively free and open discussion about just about anything. However, we do adhere to a simple tenet of respect. There is no place here for personal attacks. Debate, fault, discuss the action ?and don’t abuse other members of the site. When in doubt, please remember this golden rule of message forum etiquette: It’s not just what you say, it’s how you say it.
What happens when rules are broken?
People need to grow up. If you break the rules or other ethical and common standards of public engagement in any way, including but not limited to name-calling, personal attacks, singling-out other users in a hurtful way, bullying or other ridiculous childish behaviors (including inane “Abott and Costello” banter), we retain the right to temporarily or permanently ban you at will and remove your posts at our discretion.
This is a forum where adults are supposed to get together and discuss surveying issues and maybe some other non-surveying issues from time to time. We invite you to amaze us with your ability to act like an adult and a professional.
If you write to us whining about your removed posts, banning issues or other reasons related to your abuse of the forum, we’ll most likely respond with something like, “Cry me a river” or “Would you like cries with your WAHburger?” along with one of the photos below.
Welcome to the website of RPLSToday(?ompany? ?e? ?s?, a wholly owned brand of Harness MediaLLC. The following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) (?erms of Use? apply to your use of https://rplstoday.com/, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through https://rplstoday.com/ (the ?ebsite?, whether as a guest or a registered user.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
To use this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and at least 13 years or older.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on the Website in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable for any reason, if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit or log off from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer, so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of the Website (including all information, proprietary software, text, displays, images, video and audio) and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company (or its licensors) and are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of the Company. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download or store, or transmit any of the material on our Website without the prior written consent of the Company, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for a permitted use.
You shall not:
- Modify paper or digital copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices appearing on such materials.
- You shall not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website, use of the Website, or any services or materials available through the Website without obtaining a license to do so from the Company or its applicable licensors.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to: email@example.com.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are all trademarks of the Company and/or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the