Category: Remote Sensing & Aerial
Remote Sensing is the acquisition of information about an object or phenomenon without making physical contact with the object and thus in contrast to on-site observation. Photogrammetry is the science of making measurements from photographs, especially for recovering the exact positions of surface points.
- Mapping the Ocean Flooron January 23, 2020
- Vexcel Imaging to Acquire Image Survey Expertise and Data Assets from Verisk to Support New Strategic Partnershipon January 22, 2020
- Trends in Terrestrial Laser Scanningon January 22, 2020
- 3D and Geospatial Infrastructureon January 21, 2020
- The FAA’s NPRM for Remote ID: Part One, the Basicson January 21, 2020