SurveyGNSS is a high-accuracy post-processing software for Land Surveyors and other related users. According to their website, Carlson has made a number of improvements as follows:
- More receiver raw data formats are supported. The list of supported formats for import is now: RINEX, Carlson, Hemisphere, Javad, Leica, NVS, Novatel, Sokkia, Topcon, Trimble and ublox.
- Command line RINEX utility: prospective users now have the ability to incorporate their own (proprietary) command line RINEX utilities directly into the product to support almost any GNSS manufacturer.
- Improved Positions and Map symbolization: SurveyGNSS now includes improved graphics with redesigned solution symbols and stop&go trajectory views.
- Seamless integration with SurvCE 4.0 RW5 files for raw data logging.
- Support for the Carlson BRx5. Full support of the new Carlson BRx5 receiver including Glonass inter-channel biases for an even more accurate solution.
- Support for underlying system configured proxies providing indirect public HTTP, FTP and ICMP communication protocols.
- Improved GNSS L1-only processing performance.
- New languages added: French, Hungarian, Spanish, Russian.
For all the details about Carlson SurveyGNSS and other Carlson products, visithttp://www.carlsonsw.com