Category: Construction & Mining
Construction surveying or building surveying (otherwise known as “staking”, “stake-out”, “lay-out” or “setting-out”) is to stake out reference points and markers that will guide the construction of new structures such as roads or buildings. These markers are usually staked out according to a suitable coordinate system selected for the project. Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, or reef, which forms the mineralized package of economic interest to the miner.
- Mapping the Ocean Flooron January 23, 2020
- Vexcel Imaging to Acquire Image Survey Expertise and Data Assets from Verisk to Support New Strategic Partnershipon January 22, 2020
- Trends in Terrestrial Laser Scanningon January 22, 2020
- 3D and Geospatial Infrastructureon January 21, 2020
- The FAA’s NPRM for Remote ID: Part One, the Basicson January 21, 2020
No online members at the moment