Community Forums

Share:

Taco Tuesday  

Page 2 / 4

Bill93
(@bill93)
5,000+ posts

I always thought Taco Bell was an ok place for a small meal, and you got decent value for the money. 

I did, however, have one bad experience when I went to their drive-thru at 11 pm and they asked if I wanted to try the beef-and-potato burrito.  I figured if they were pushing it, it would be fast, so tried it.  I figured out later they were probably pushing it because it had been sitting around for a very long time, probably at the wrong temperature.  I woke up about 3 hours later with the worst food poisoning I have ever had in my life.  I didn't know if I was going to die for the relief that would give, or maybe just pass out, while sitting on the throne trying not to fall off.  I was mostly ok the next morning so I'm pretty sure it wasn't "something going around".

Wendell
Admin
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts

At my house, we call it "Diarrhea Bell" or "Taco Hell" since that's where the bad tacos go.

1 Reply
Squirltech
(@squirl)

250+ posts
Posted by: Wendell

At my house, we call it "Diarrhea Bell" or "Taco Hell" since that's where the bad tacos go.

Toxic Smell

Just A. Surveyor
(@just-a-surveyor)
1,000+ posts

Tacos, oh I despise those blasted things. I can't deal with the crumbly contraption breaking apart and spilling all over me. 

holy cow
(@holy-cow)
10,000+ posts

Same issue as Just.  Do not appreciate grease leaking when the shell breaks.

I was something like 49 or 50 the first time a Taco Bell employee gave me the senior discount automatically.  That might upset some people.  Not a tightwad like me.

James Fleming
(@james-fleming)
5,000+ posts

Do not appreciate grease leaking when the shell breaks.

Taco

Pork Carnitas Street Tacos The Creative Bite 3 copy

Greasy Sloppy Joe in A Dorito

taco11

1 Reply
Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)

2,500+ posts
Posted by: James Fleming

Do not appreciate grease leaking when the shell breaks.

Taco

Pork Carnitas Street Tacos The Creative Bite 3 copy

Greasy Sloppy Joe in A Dorito

taco11

Nobody goes to Taco Bell. You end up there.  The OP, who has never ended up at Taco Bell, cannot know that James' 2nd picture is the Taco Bell version of taco.

Page 2 / 4