Community Forums

Share:

Taco Tuesday  

Page 1 / 4

Rankin_File
(@rankin_file)
2,500+ posts

Venison Taco salad. Crappy set of RW plans- in metric- old faithful calculator, magnifying glass ( from Venice, Italy)- more of a necessity each day, especially when looking at ponies. 

IMG 4083[1]

26 Replies
1 Reply
eddycreek
(@eddycreek)

500+ posts

Wife and I go to the local Mexican joint about every weekend.  No matter what we order it seems like there is always a tinfoil wrapped pack of tortilla shells.  I see all these folks take their fork and fork whatever part of the salad, meat, vegetables, cheese, puddle of beans into these shells, roll them up and try to eat them before they fall all to pieces.  Always seems like a waste of corn and effort to me.  When I get it on my fork, I put it in my mouth, and leave the wrapped up shells alone.  We go there because the food and margueritas are great, just don't want to have to work so hard at it.  Always wonder how many plates that same pack of shells makes it on before somebody eats it.

Richard Imrie
(@richard-imrie)
1,000+ posts

Taco Bell is opening up some restaurants in New Zealand next year. Should we be excited?

5 Replies
party chef
(@party-chef)

500+ posts
Williwaw
(@williwaw)

1,000+ posts
Posted by: Richard Imrie

Taco Bell is opening up some restaurants in New Zealand next year. Should we be excited?

Only if you enjoy indigestion.

James Fleming
(@james-fleming)

5,000+ posts

Only if:

1) You're stoned, and

2) Your budget consists of spare change found in the couch cushions 

Richard Imrie
(@richard-imrie)

1,000+ posts
Posted by: James Fleming

Only if:

1) You're stoned, and

2) Your budget consists of spare change found in the couch cushions 

Meanwhile, in Florida:

fCapture

R.J. Schneider
(@rj-schneider)

1,000+ posts

They don't use real sheep. It's a texturized-vegetable .. something or other.  

Rankin_File
(@rankin_file)
2,500+ posts

Buy stock in Tums, toilet paper and "Preparation H"

A Harris
(@a-harris)
5,000+ posts

They recently upgraded the local Taco Bell and it may look newer the menu is only full of snack food and smaller portions.

Like tacos once we're a handful, now even the taco shells are smaller.

Richard Imrie
(@richard-imrie)
1,000+ posts

Actually, the company that is bringing it in, "owns" KFC, Pizza Hut and Carl's Jr. They say they are going to replace under performing Carl's Jr outlets with Taco Bell. Never had Carl's Jr, so better get there soon, before it goes.

Page 1 / 4