1. Having trouble logging in to the new RPLS Community website?

Welcome to the new RPLS Community website. SurveyorConnect may be gone but the community is still here and going strong!

Due to the new website URL, you may have to login to your account again. It's the same login as you had before, but your browser likely won't recognize it, even if you set it to remember you. If you can't get logged in, you can reset your password. Be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you don't receive the confirmation message right away. If you still have trouble, send us an email at support@rplstoday.com.

[ CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ]

Dismiss Notice

Spectra-Precision & TDS Survey Link

Discussion in 'Software, CAD & Mapping' started by GreyWolfe, Jan 24, 2011.

1. GreyWolfe

GreyWolfe 4-Year Member

I posted on here last a month about the trouble I was having with my new 64-bit computer and the parrallel lock for the Survey Link program. One of you that responded mentioned that there was a USB lock available. Well, I contacted customer support at Spectra Precision and they have swapped my old parallel lock I bought in 2002 for a new USB lock. Guess what, No Charge, and they sent it Fed-Ex. I just had to mail the old one in first.

I received it today and it works flawlessly.

Thanks to this Board and thanks to Spectra (formerly TDS).

Gary

2. Jimmy Cleveland

Jimmy Cleveland 6-Year Member

Licensed in:
    AR, KY, MS, MO, TN
    Glad you got it working, and kudos to Spectra Precision for doing the right thing.

3. Angel

Angel Super Moderator Staff Member

> Thanks to this Board and thanks to Spectra (formerly TDS).
    >
    > Gary

You're welcome, Gary!! :good:

Now if I can just get you an answer to the other thread you and Peter posted on, all will be well. :)

[size=large]Thread in question.[/size]
    http://beerleg.com/index.php?mode=thread&id=44678