1. Having trouble logging in to the new RPLS Community website?

Welcome to the new RPLS Community website. SurveyorConnect may be gone but the community is still here and going strong!

Due to the new website URL, you may have to login to your account again. It's the same login as you had before, but your browser likely won't recognize it, even if you set it to remember you. If you can't get logged in, you can reset your password. Be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you don't receive the confirmation message right away. If you still have trouble, send us an email at [email protected].

[ CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ]

Dismiss Notice

How do I print a .FLD file

Discussion in 'Software, CAD & Mapping' started by Just A. Surveyor, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Just A. Surveyor

Just A. Surveyor Member

Licensed in:
    AL, GA, ID
    I have all my field codes in in a F2F file .FLD and I can look at them I can edit them but I CANNOT copy them or print them. I have found no bloody way to copy and paste them or print them, even when I use the spreadsheet editor I unable to do what I need.

Any suggestions?

2. Ladd Nelson

Ladd Nelson 7-Year Member

In a project with an active coordinate file, you should be able to print them via Survey -- Draw Field to Finish. In the resulting dialog box, look for the button below:
    2017-10-12_F2FReportCodes.png