Community Forums

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Zenith 25 issues  

razorbackfan4life
(@razorbackfan4life)
FNG

I’m hoping someone here could help me out.

I have a zenith 25(geo max) unit.  We have been using it for the past couple years with little to no problems.

We are currently working two jobs, and I have operated this unit on both sites with no issues.  Today I went back to the previous job, which I haven’t been on in a little over a week.  Keep in mind the geo max was operating fine yesterday.  Well this morning I went to set everything up.   My base loaded up fine, and then I proceeded to load my rover up after.  

Every time I try to monitor and skyplot, with my rover, it freezes within the first 30 percent or so and drops all satellites and connection to the base.

To make sure I wasn’t having a base issue I ran monitor skyplot with it and it was showing me Autonomous at 100%, which is good.  Everything looked right on that end.

Just to check and see if the rover was truly jacked up I took my unit over to the other job site and it loaded right up.   My rover was speaking to my base and I was 100% fixed.   This job site is about 3 miles away. 

I feel like it has to be some kind of interference, but I’m not a 100% sure. 

Any tips?  Thanks

Topic Tags
2 Replies
VA LS 2867
(@va-ls-2867)
250+ posts

Local interference sounds like the most logical culprit.

razorbackfan4life
(@razorbackfan4life)
FNG

That was it.  Spoke to a representative that guided me along.  Someone near me was using the same data transfer.  I just had to change the mode.   Thanks 

Take the next step in your career, PPI will get you there

Scroll to Top