Community Forums

Share:
Notifications

TDS Geodetic v7.09 - Survey Link Dongle Software  

MikeSki
(@mikeski)
FNG

Most Favored,

I understand what it means as a new person here asking this question for help on a forum, especially his first post.  But your help would sincerely be appreciated.

I have a slight issue.  I have used this program for nearly 18 years with no issues.  When finally going to XP I had to change my dongle from the old serial type to USB. When I went to WIN7 I had a problem, I called up and they said you need to update not the Survey Link but the software that handles the dongle, a third party software.  I downloaded it and again has work flawlessly. I  had to move this software to a new box (still WIN7) and I am now needing to know what that third party software was.  Does Anyone now what it is? Or another place I could check?  I have seen it used for my other dongles, but the name of it simply escapes me.

Thank you for your time.

Mike Ski

Perryville, AR

2 Replies
JerryS
(@jerrys)
500+ posts

You can find the Sentinel USB hardware lock driver here: https://sentinel.gemalto.com/sentinel-drivers/  

please note that it is of utmost importance that your USB hardware lock MUST NOT BE IN A USB PORT WHEN YOU INSTALL THIS DRIVER.

MikeSki
(@mikeski)
FNG

Jerry...

Boom-Shaka-Laka.  That worked.  I just forgot the name, as soon as you said Sentinel.

Again... Thank you for your time.

Mike Ski

Perryville, AR

Scroll to Top