Community Forums

Share:

Resizing Pictures  

Page 1 / 2

Just A. Surveyor
(@just-a-surveyor)
1,000+ posts

I have 4 pictures that I need to resize down to 300kb or smaller for a Flood Cert and I cannot remember how to do it. I saw it on the form as I was trying to insert a pic that they need to be 300kb or less but now I don't see it

Would any of you brainiacs be willing to throw me a clue.

10 Replies
MitchPTD
(@mitchptd)
100+ posts

I always use Windows Snipping Tool.  Just did a Capture (saved as a PNG) of my whole screen, and its under 100KB.

It also automatically saves in your clipboard when you use it, so just paste it into your document.

2 Replies
VA LS 2867
(@va-ls-2867)

250+ posts

I use Irfanview to resize the pictures.

toivo1037
(@toivo1037)

500+ posts

Me too. Been using it for more than 10 years.  You can not beat a free program that does BATCH operations.  You can resize, and rename any number of files you want.  I use it several time a week on stuff.

RPLS#
(@rpls#)
50+ posts

I usally right click on the photo in windows explorer and on the pop up menu click "edit" it will then open in paint, click "resize" with the "percentage" radio button clicked and enter a new percentage like 30% or so and hit save or saveas. It's pretty quick.

Just A. Surveyor
(@just-a-surveyor)
1,000+ posts

I googled it and found an online resizer.

lukenz
(@lukenz)
20+ posts

I find this one pretty handy https://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

All I do is select pictures in windows explore, right click and use the resizer, no need to open another program

Page 1 / 2