Community Forums

Share:

Pin Cushion (Colonial Style)  

Page 1 / 2

foggyidea
(@foggyidea)
2,500+ posts

Here is a little "issue" on one of my projects.     This isn't really relevant to my project as this shows an intersecting property line that happens to be on the clients property line. 

20190411 110615

I want to label this picture  "It looks like you have surveyor infestation!"     

I'm not even going to address the 'coincidence' of the Bud 30 pack case..lol (It wasn't mine!  I can't drink beer, celiac, and never drank Bud when I did drink!)

6 Replies
Paul in PA
(@paul-in-pa)
5,000+ posts

I see a plastic fence, a capped iron and am unsure what is marked by the tall stake. Not knowing where your opinion of your clients line is I am unable to comment or even consider.

Paul in PA

Thanks for past conveyances and do hope to meet you some day. Plus I am very envious of your recent acquisitions. 

1 Reply
Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)

2,500+ posts

2 capped rebars are approximately on line with the camera. One is just beyond the lath, the other is about 1.5' closer to the camera. 

surveydawg
(@surveydawg)
5+ posts

looks like 2 capped rebars...

Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)
2,500+ posts

I'm not even going to address the 'coincidence' of the Bud 30 pack case..lol (It wasn't mine!  ...)

The box has the number 12 on it. Perhaps that just looked like 30 after the 12 were gone? 😉  

foggyidea
(@foggyidea)
2,500+ posts

12 pack I meant to say! lol

The stake is next to an old Concrete Bound (shown on a plan from about 1958) which I held for my Property line.  I ignored the more recent, obviously 'better' surveyors pins........

Page 1 / 2