Can anyone tell me how to adjust the optical plummet of a GZR103
than ks but I am lookin g for info on who to adjust the optical plumment myself
They list a phone number to reach their "factory trained engineers" with questions. I would certainly call it if I was desperate enough to post about it on a forum looking for help
M-F 8AM - 9PM EST
What you need to do is set the plummet in a tribrach and the set a tripod at a comfortable height. Then you will need to set a target on the floor.
- Set up the plummet over the point
- Rotate the plummet 180deg
- Remove half the error with the leveling screws. Then the other half with the 4 adjustment screws.
- The adjustment screw are in a "push pull" set. So, you will need to loosen one while you tighten the other.
- Rinse, lather, repeat until the optical plummet is always over the target when you rotate the plummet.