Community Forums

Community Forums

Share:
Notifications

Broken S6, Need a new Technician  

bigd1320
(@bigd1320)
20+ posts

I have a Trimble S6. The last time I had it in, the technician said the EDM might be going out. I sent it back in and they cleaned and calibrated it, but no repair. I still get an error message on the S6 screen and can't use it.

I am looking for a new repair shop. Please send me some dealers you have had good customer services with. Since shipping is pretty common I should be able find another technician in the US.

I'd rather just get out from underneath of it. I rarely use the TS and would rather rent one when I need it. If anyone is interested in purchasing this S6 let me know and I can get you more information.

Thanks,

Dan

4 Replies
christ lambrecht
(@christ-lambrecht)
1,000+ posts

Never heard this before about the EDM, How old is the S6, we have 4 of them from 2010!

chr.

Frank Willis
(@frank-willis)
500+ posts

Seiler in St. Louis is the best I have ever dealt with.  The are Trimble dealers.  They are extremely thorough.  Best shop I've seen in my 40 yrs.  They will call you and ask questions, etc. and they seem like they have an absolute goal to actually fix the instrument.

My opinion only.

1 Reply
jflamm
(@jflamm)

50+ posts

@frank-willis

I will second this.  They are also the reason why Trimble has such a stronghold in the Midwest.  They are good fellas and know their stuff.

BStrand
(@bstrand)
250+ posts

Totally thought a field guy broke your total station and you fired them or they quit.

Scroll to Top