Community Forums

GPS trackers - Big ...

Share:

GPS trackers - Big Brother on Steroids  

Page 1 / 2

Nate The Surveyor
(@nate-the-surveyor)
5,000+ posts

This really looks interesting. I'm sure that there is alot more to come. For fleet vehicles, or equipment.

TEEN TRACKING

Lots here, to make you say Hmmmm

N

9 Replies
1 Reply
VictorJ
(@victorj)

FNG
Posted by: Nate The Surveyor

This really looks interesting. I'm sure that there is alot more to come. For fleet vehicles, or equipment.

https://www.eyerideonline.com/" }" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":3,"12":0}"> https://www.eyerideonline.com/

Lots here, to make you say Hmmmm

Nice choie!

Jim Frame
(@jim-frame)
5,000+ posts

We always told our teenage son, "We'll give you a lot of freedom until you show us that you're not able to handle it responsibly."  He never did (he turns 21 in a week or so), so we never felt a need to control his activities.  I'm sure he did stuff that I wouldn't approve of, but making those decisions is part of becoming an adult.

Nate The Surveyor
(@nate-the-surveyor)
5,000+ posts

This company also makes a much smaller one, for placing on valuables.

Could be useful.

N

Mark Mayer
(@mark-mayer)
2,500+ posts

It's been a thing on fleet vehicles for years. One of the outfits I worked for in OK  had it and misused it.

A fellow I knew told me of a survey outfit in Phoenix that put it on their survey rigs, which the PCs were allowed to take home. They soon found that the trucks were being used for weekend road trips, one even going to Mexico. 

Alan Roberts
(@alan-roberts)
100+ posts

I would be wary of placing privacy trackers on family because of  the litigious society  in that we live. You don't know how they maybe used and construed against them if there is an incident. 

Plus it's just wrong, in my opinion.

Page 1 / 2
:)
:d
:wink:
:mrgreen:
:neutral:
:twisted:
:arrow:
:shock:
:???:
:cool: