Community Forums

Share:

Larry Phipps  

Page 1 / 6

Shelby H. Griggs PLS
(@shelby-h-griggs-pls)
500+ posts

It is with sadness that I am reporting that Larry Phipps has passed. Just saw this on Facebook, no details, but looks like it was from his brain cancer.

SHG

28 Replies
1 Reply
SReeserinPA
(@sreeserinpa)

50+ posts

Truly sad news, only had the pleasure of speaking with him 2 or 3 times, but learned from each occasion.

Wendell
Admin
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts

He was a great guy... I remember with great fondness a few teleconferences I've had with him, John Stahl and Jeff Lucas several years ago (yes, all at once -- it's not often you get to teleconference with several celebrities at the same time). I ended up chatting with him a few times on the phone after that. He offered great wisdom and advice. He and I also used to pester my wife with "Go Braves" comments on Facebook from time to time. I will miss him. 🙁

Brad Ott
(@brad-ott)
2,500+ posts

Larry taught us to try to collect fees for our services based not on cost but instead on value to the client.  I will always appreciate him for this leadership.  See ya soon friend.

Stacy Carroll
(@stacy-carroll)
500+ posts

Larry was good people. He was also a good friend.

Andy J
(@andy-j)
2,500+ posts

He was  a great guy.  We had some good conversations over dinners at state conferences over the years, as well as some spirited disagreements on facebook.  

best wises to his wife and family.  

Page 1 / 6