Community Forums

Show off this bad boy on your plane table  

RSS
Wendell
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts Admin

Introducing the official RPLS Today coffee mug! Our logo is proudly printed on both sides so you AND your cohorts can enjoy our beautiful logo.  Click the link below to order this handsome chunk of ceramic. It will instantly improve your desk, whether it be an actual desk in an office or the hood of a truck in the middle of nowhere.

RPLS Today Coffee Mug

rpls today coffee mug

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Wendell

Your website is a valuable business asset. Why not treat it like one?
Harness Media provides responsive WordPress Website Design and Website Care services.
We also have great reviews from our clients!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 9, 2019 7:11 pm Angel, Brad Ott, Norm Larson and 1 people liked
Wendell
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts Admin

Here's a couple real-life photos I took today from the sample I received. 🙂 I was actually surprised and elated at how great the colors came out and how sharp the logo is. These photos don't really do it justice, but they are a decent representation. Plus the mug itself is of high quality and larger than "normal" coffee cups.

IMG 20190109 093936
IMG 20190109 093844

Also, there's more goodies on the way. 🙂

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Wendell

Harness Media provides responsive WordPress Website Design and Website Care services.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 9, 2019 8:16 pm FrozenNorth liked
Mark Mayer
(@mark-mayer)
2,500+ posts Member

I think I'm going to need at least a couple of those.

EDUCATION, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding.

EXPERIENCE, n. The wisdom that enables us to recognize as an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 9, 2019 8:31 pm R.J. Schneider and Angel liked
R.J. Schneider
(@rj-schneider)
1,000+ posts Member

Some of the most successful promotionals I've seen usually come with Free Refills. I'm just sayin'.   🙂 

field crew

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 3:01 pm Nate The Surveyor liked
Scotland
(@scotland)
500+ posts Member

Dishwasher and/or microwave safe?

Scott Weese

Professional Land Surveyor : Shields Survey Ltd. Co. : Raton, NM 87740 : http://www.shieldssurvey.com
(575)445-1232 [office] ~ (575)445-3648 [fax] ~ (575)447-2230 [cell]

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 3:42 pm
LRDay
(@ridge)
2,500+ posts Member
Posted by: Scotland

Dishwasher and/or microwave safe?

Yeah, and only way to really know is to put it in the Microwave.  Printing on bottom means little.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Precision Geosystems, Where Precision Meets Value.

Wendell
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts Admin

I have contacted the supplier and they assure me that the mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.

Also, I've just added a regular size mug, so you can now choose between 11 ounce and 15 ounce mug capacities.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Nate The Surveyor
(@nate-the-surveyor)
5,000+ posts Member

15 ounce is the proper csf!

N

Surveying is more than a Job----it is a passion to provide a foundation for future generation, that is beyond reproach.

Nate

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 11, 2019 4:45 am
Wendell
(@wendell)
2,500+ posts Admin

Added several new products to the store, after receiving samples for my own evaluation. Some products didn't make the cut and won't be sold in the store -- however, several did make the cut and have been added. 🙂

https://rplstoday.com/shop/

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 14, 2019 11:00 am
Resolve to Get Licensed - Save 15% on Almost Everything

Working

Please Login or Register