Activity Feed Discussion Forums GNSS & Geodesy “OPUS software has issue during this time”

• “OPUS software has issue during this time”

Posted by paul-in-pa on September 13, 2019 at 11:45 am

Message Body

FILE: ZX012551.19O OP1568373868037

2005   NOTE:  The IGS precise and IGS rapid orbits were not available
     2005   at processing time.  The IGS ultra-rapid orbit was/will be used to
     2005   process the data.
     9011   OPUS could not process the data file that was submitted.  The data was
     9011   either very noisy or it was collected in kinematic mode.Or OPUS software
     9011   has issue during this time, please reupload later.

It rained yesterday PM, so I did not get out for GPS until after dinner, and my OPUS session went past UTC midnight. I also note that NGS does not have today’s IGS orbits available online, which I suspect is the issue. Anybody else finding OPUS issues? I also nte that this is message”9011″ is that an ominous signal?

Paul in PA
    paul-in-pa replied 4 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • beartow

beartow

September 13, 2019 at 12:42 pm

I think i know what happened. Since your session went past midnight UTC, it rolled into Friday the 13th!!… I hope you weren’t near Crystal Lake also or you may be having real troubles. ???? 

• paul-in-pa

paul-in-pa

September 14, 2019 at 4:23 pm

OPUS is still whacked out, no files were processed today and I have several from Thursday and Friday still in the queue. This morning when I checked into OPUS I saw a link to the old legacy OPUS so I sent it my files, in 5 minutes I had solutions for 2 OPUS and 1 OPUS-RS, but the priginal submissions are in the queue.

Paul in PA

• paul-in-pa

paul-in-pa

September 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Monday, 9:30 AM I receive my first OPUS Solutions from Thursday and Friday of last week.

Paul in PA