Community Forums

Community Forums

Any CRTN Users Out ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Any CRTN Users Out There? I Need An Assist!  

Jim Frame
(@jim-frame)
5,000+ posts

I'm looking for someone with a California Real Time Network account who can connect to mountpoint UCD1 to see if their rover gets an RTK position.  I believe the station got misconfigured awhile back, and I can no longer get usable data from it with my Javad.  I believe there are multiple problems, including something funky with the L1 data and a blank antenna record (Message 1007).  I ran into the problem a couple of weeks ago, but in the mean time things have gotten more complicated because about a week ago BARD (the owner of the station) replaced the old Trimble NetRS and choke ring with a Septentrio receiver and antenna.  I've been corresponding with CRTN and BARD folks, but troubleshooting this seems to be a low-priority item for them, and it might help if I could point to another user seeing the same thing I am.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Brad Ott
(@brad-ott)
2,500+ posts

bump ttt

goodgps
(@goodgps)
50+ posts

Jim, 

For the last two jobs, I have been unable to sustain any CRTN connection for more than 30 minutes. SO, I have scrapped CRTN once again and am opting for the olde tyme base and rover set up.   I am hoping that  the folks at CRTN can get caught up with they're reconfigure (or whatever they need to do)  I will continue to try with the understanding that I may have to restart the job.  

Oscar with Calibration-Free Tilt Compensation - Tersus GNSS

Scroll to Top