Positions Open at Transglobal Services, LLC
Transglobal Services has an immediate need for RPLS's in various states including but not limited to Texas, Wyoming, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Utah.
- Produces various land survey related documents including topographic, boundary, plats, and easements.
- Completes Survey calculations, analysis and final map checking.
- Signs and seals survey documents.
- Manages projects and prepares proposals.
- Writes descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, and other documents.
- Interfaces with project managers and field crews to ensure timely and accurate project completion.
- May interface with client on technical matters.
- Maintains current, working knowledge of survey procedures, and legal requirements.
- Collaborates with management/leadership to set up new projects and determine scope and time-frame.
- Attends and actively participates in project meetings.
- Performs review of legal descriptions and interfaces with other survey team members to ensure successful project progress and completion.
- Resolves internal/external discrepancies in a professional and prompt manner.
- Maintains accurate project records.
- Analyzes and reviews work of field survey team.
- Must be a Registered Professional Land Surveyor (or minimum education and requirements to obtain licensure).
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Demonstrated research, analytical, problem-solving, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- PMP certification or equivalent experience.
If you'd like to apply, and I hope you do, go to our website: http://www.transgloballlc.com/