Trimble 5600 Roboti...

Share:

Trimble 5600 Robotic Total Station Setup  

RSS

Travis P
(@travis-p)
5+ posts Member
April 7, 2017 10:40 am  

Hi I have a Trimble 5600 Complete Setup for Sale, $3,500/OBO.

Heres whats included:

Trimble 5600 Robot w/Case
(2) Power rods
(2) 360 RMT Prisms
Battery powered Long Range Prism
Rod Radio unit and Battery
Super Charger and power pack kit
Additional Rod Charger unit
GPAC 18 AH Battery, used 3 times
2 Trimble Accessory Cases
Trimax Tripod
Parani Bluetooth Radios, these eliminate the need for the brick radio and battery on the rod. These are brand new and I have never used them.

Trades Considered.

I bought this setup in anticipation of running another crew but it never worked out. It works great and has always been used by professionals with tons of experience. Pickup preferred in Lake Tahoe, Northern California. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will get some Pictures up soon.

ACD Surveyor
(@acd-surveyor)
50+ posts Member
April 7, 2017 1:45 pm  

Travis P, post: 422455, member: 10546 wrote: Hi I have a Trimble 5600 Complete Setup for Sale, $3,500/OBO.

Heres whats included:

(2) Power rods
(2) 360 RMT Prisms
Trimax Tripod
Parani Bluetooth Radios, these eliminate the need for the brick radio and battery on the rod. These are brand new and I have never used them.

Trades Considered.

I bought this setup in anticipation of running another crew but it never worked out. It works great and has always been used by professionals with tons of experience. Pickup preferred in Lake Tahoe, Northern California. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will get some Pictures up soon.

Travis, I might be interested in the 5600 setup. I'm close to Tahoe, so let me know if it is still available.

ReplyQuote
Mark Mayer
(@mark-mayer)
2,500+ posts Member
April 7, 2017 2:05 pm  

ACD Surveyor, post: 422484, member: 494 wrote: let me know if it is still available

He first posted it only 4 hrs ago. I'd guess that the chances are good.

EDUCATION, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding.

EXPERIENCE, n. The wisdom that enables us to recognize as an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced.

ReplyQuote
Jp7191
(@jp7191)
500+ posts Member
April 7, 2017 2:56 pm  

That is a darn productive tool for only $3500. In fact I hardly see the need for a 35000$ new set up. Very little additional production for the price difference. My 2 cents, Jp

“He doesn’t do a lot of work around here. He shows zero initiative. He’s not a team player. He never wants to go that extra mile. Tom is exactly what I’m looking for in a government employee.” Ron Swason about employee Tom, Parks & Rec tv show

ReplyQuote
Travis P
(@travis-p)
5+ posts Member
April 18, 2017 9:02 am  

Travis P, post: 422455, member: 10546 wrote: Hi I have a Trimble 5600 Complete Setup for Sale, $3,500/OBO.

Heres whats included:

(2) Power rods
(2) 360 RMT Prisms
Trimax Tripod

Trades Considered.

Attached files

ReplyQuote
Drratiug-survey
(@drratiug-survey)
20+ posts Member
February 27, 2019 2:47 pm  

Did this item sell?

ReplyQuote

Take the next step in your career, pass your licensure exam with PPI2Pass