TOPCON OS INSTRUMENTS
I am looking to sell (3) Topcon OS instruments.
All three are Non-robotic standard total stations with Magnet software on-board.
- Topcon OS-101 - New instrument
- this instrument was replaced by Topcon completely and has been in the field only a couple of times
- Topcon OS-102 - Used Instrument
- I have two of these and the only reason they are not in use is that we obtained robotic instruments.
- from what I understand some people still are using these and actually prefer a non-robotic instrument at times.
As mentioned above all three have Magnet Software on-board. You can always use a data collector but when we were using these daily there was never a need for that. The software is essentially the same on-board as the data collectors. To us it was one more piece of equipment to lug around. From what I understand this is a common thing outside of the U.S. but it always worked well for us also.
Please let me know if there is any interest in any of the units. If so I can provide serial numbers, magnet versions, pricing etc... Of course the new Topcon OS-101 will be more expensive than the used ones. We are a Surveying company in New Jersey.
Thanks in advance