Notifications
Clear all

Retired - Closing Business Sale  

Page 2 / 2

John Putnam
(@john-putnam)
1,000+ posts

Tyler,

Does this mean your not going to the conference?

1 Reply
Tyler Parsons
(@tyler-parsons)

500+ posts
Posted by: John Putnam

Tyler,

Does this mean your not going to the conference?

I'll see you there John.

Randy Hambright
(@randy-hambright)
500+ posts

Congrats on saying the "retiring" word, I hope to be able to say that word sooner than later!

3 Replies
Norman Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)

5,000+ posts
Posted by: Randy Hambright

Congrats on saying the "retiring" word, I hope to be able to say that word sooner than later!

In spite of this retirement announcement Tyler was at the PLSO convention week before last, attending seminars and collecting PDHs. So I'd guess that his withdrawal is not complete, at least not yet.  

Gene Kooper
(@gene-kooper)

1,000+ posts
Posted by: Norman Oklahoma
Posted by: Randy Hambright

In spite of this retirement announcement Tyler was at the PLSO convention week before last, attending seminars and collecting PDHs. So I'd guess that his withdrawal is not complete, at least not yet.  

You and other Oregon surveyors know Tyler far better than I, but in my conversations with him, I noticed that he has a well-developed intellectual curiosity.

Some surveyors just gotta learn regardless of the status of their licensure!  All the best Tyler. 

I'll probably end up sprawled on the ground next to a stone with chiseled runes.

Tyler Parsons
(@tyler-parsons)

500+ posts

Thanks Gene.

I've saved one 2-1/2"x30" aluminum survey monument (with cap) for my ashes, to be planted somewhere in Oregon. I haven't told my kids yet.

A Harris
(@a-harris)
5,000+ posts

Best wishes in your retirement.

Don't know if I will retire of my own free will.

Just noticed your instrument logo is the same as one of my mentors that he used on everything.

Take the next step in your career, PPI will get you there

Bill C
(@bill-c)
100+ posts

I want to mention that I've purchased one of Tyler's retirement-sale items, and he was great to do business with!

1 Reply
Bill93
(@bill93)

5,000+ posts
Posted by: Bill C

I want to mention that I've purchased one of Tyler's retirement-sale items, and he was great to do business with!

Me too.  Easy transaction.

Page 2 / 2
Scroll to Top