Upgrade and save 50%

Community Forums

NSPS Elections - vote this month  

RSS

gschrock
(@gschrock)
2,500+ posts Member
December 7, 2018 8:38 am  

If you are  member of the National Society of Professional Surveyors, the ballots have gone out and if you intend to vote, you need to this month.

Here are the candidate statements from two candidates for NSPS Vice President. VPs often progress to President-elect and then President of the NSPS. Learn about your NSPS candidates and vote. Not voting can result in a very few folks having all the say.

Candidate Amanda Allred

Candidate Timothy Burch

If you do not like the NSPS, fine. Or if you are not a member, then ignore this reminder and please don't use this thread to vent: you can start another thread to do that. No organization is perfect, but one thing for sure is that  even if an organization is imperfect (in the eyes of the individual) then getting involved and voting is a possible (and more effective way than venting) way to affect change...

Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, you know, a hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!" - J. Spicoli

Rankin_File, One cup o joe, Daniel Ralph and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
R.J. Schneider
(@rj-schneider)
1,000+ posts Member
December 7, 2018 3:18 pm  

'In 2016 Amanda was listed as one of xyHt Magazines to 40 under 40 remarkable geospatial professionals.'

In 2016 Amanda was listed as one of xyHt Magazines top 40 under 40 remarkable geospatial professionals.

Not venting,  you're just the last person I would expect a typo from.   🙂 

field crew

Rankin_File liked
ReplyQuote
gschrock
(@gschrock)
2,500+ posts Member
December 7, 2018 6:09 pm  
Posted by: R.J. Schneider

'In 2016 Amanda was listed as one of xyHt Magazines to 40 under 40 remarkable geospatial professionals.'

In 2016 Amanda was listed as one of xyHt Magazines top 40 under 40 remarkable geospatial professionals.

Not venting,  you're just the last person I would expect a typo from.   🙂 

Good catch RJ. I'll fix that online. 

I failed that part of the exam 😉

FB IMG 1544043154080

Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, you know, a hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!" - J. Spicoli

Rankin_File liked
ReplyQuote
Upgrade and save 50%

Working

Please Login or Register